Frequently asked Questions about the Sheraton Frankfurt Congress Hotel
1. Where can I park my car and how much does it cost?
Our hotel has its own large parking area as well as a parking garage with 260 parking slots. Parking costs EUR 2.00 per hour (or part thereof) and a maximum of EUR 16 per day. Please kindly note that we do not accept any reservations for parking.
2. Low Emission Zone Frankfurt am Main / Arrival by car
Our Hotel is located in Frankfurt’s Low Emission Zone. Please note, that only vehicles with the green fine particle badge are allowed to entry this zone. Motorways are not affected by this requirement.
3. What is the easiest and most relaxed way to get from the Frankfurt Airport to the Sheraton Frankfurt Congress Hotel?
The S8/S9 city train from the airport in the direction of Offenbach/Hanau travels directly to the station Niederrad Bahnhof (approx. 8 minutes). Change here to tram number 12 in the direction "Schwanheim" and alight at the station "Bürostadt/Niederrad.
4. What will be charged for breakfast and what are the breakfast times?
The breakfast buffet is served daily from 06:30 am to 10:00 am for EUR 25 per person.
5. How much will be charged for a roll away?
The Sheraton Frankfurt Congress Hotel does not offer any roll away beds. Please note the special regulations for children (#6).
6. What are the regulations for children and what will be charged?
Children under the age of 12 years may stay in their parent's room for free. 2 Baby cots are available free of charge for children up to 2 years. Additional baby cots, baby monitors, buggies and further amenities can be rent at the reception.
Breakfast is complimentary for children under the age of six years, from 7-12 years we grant a 50% discount.
7. What does Internet cost?
Guests can access our basic Wi-Fi free of charge throughout the hotel with up to 3 devices. High-speed Wi-Fi is available at a fee of 15 € per day.
SPG Platinum guests enjoy high-speed Wi-Fi free of charge.
8. Are dogs allowed and at what costs?
Dogs are allowed in the hotel and will be pampered with the special Sheraton Signature® Dog Bed as well as other special amenities, charged at EUR 15 per dog.
Please kindly note that dogs are not allowed in our restaurant.
9. Check-In and Check-Out Times
In general our Check-In time is 3pm and Check-Out time is 12pm
A Late Check-Out or an Early Check-In is possible on request subject to availability.
10. How can I handle the assumption of costs
Please use our assumption of costs form which you can download here.
11. What is the quickest way to get to the Frankfurt Fair & Exhibition Center?
The Exhibition Center can easily be reached using the tram 12 (in the direction "city center") until the stop "Baseler Platz" - Change there to the tram 16 (in the direction "Ginnheim") until the stop "Frankfurt Festhalle / Messe. Duration approx. 15 minutes. The distance from the Sheraton Frankfurt Congress Hotel to the fair ground is approx. 7 km.
12. To whom may I send my application for an apprenticeship or vocational training?
Please send your application to:
Sheraton Frankfurt Congress Hotel
Mrs. Daniela Khmissi
Area Human Resources Manager Germany North
Lyoner Straße 44-48
60528 Frankfurt am Main
If you have any further questions, please contact: +49 69 6633 345
Job offers of the Sheraton Frankfurt Congress Hotel »