Sheraton Frankfurt Hotel in Niederrad
Welcome to a City of Charming Contrasts
Centrally located in Germany and Europe - the metropolis at the Main river offers one highlight after the other: Most important airport in continental Europe, financial center, a unique number of museums in a limited area, a huge fair ground or the Zeil shopping street with the highest sales turnover in Germany are only a few of them. Frankurt waits to be discovered.
Apart from the characteristic skyline, the cityscape is also coined by many green areas. The riverbanks of the Main or the Frankfurt city forest give the vibrant city a relaxing flair and are ideal for calm moments.
Also the Frankfurt cuisine with its tradition-rich dishes Frankfurt sausages, Green Sauce and Handkäs' is very well-loved.
Metropolis Frankfurt am Main
Frankfurt must see and do
- Goethe House and Goethe Museum
- Apfelwein (apple cider) pub in Sachsenhausen
- Römer and Römerberg
- Churches: Paulskirche and Kaiserdom St. Bartholomäus
- Museum embankment
- Zoo in Frankfurt am Main
- Botanical garden "Palmengarten"
Your perfect day in Frankfurt
- Sheraton Signature Bed® - Wake up and be ready to thrive
- City tour with an hop on, hop off bus
- have an impressing view on Frankfurt from the top of the Main-Tower
- Try Frankfurt's delicacy "Grie Soß" (green sauce): sour cream enhanced with 7 different herbs, potatoes and egg alongside one glass of Apfelwein (apple cider)
- watch a thrilling soccer game or visit an open air concert at the Commerzbank Arena which is within walking distance
Have an overview of some points of interest
- Alte Oper Frankfurt
- Commerzbank Arena
- English Theatre Frankfurt
- Festhalle Frankfurt
- Eiserner Steg Bridge
- Fair / Exhibition Frankfurt
- Frankfurt Townhall Römer
- Kleinmarkthallle Indoor Market
- Main Tower Viewing Platform
- Palmengarten Frankfurt
- Cathedral St. Bartholomäus
- Deutsches Filmmuseum
- Senckenberg Naturmuseum Frankfurt
- Städel Museum
- Main Train Station
- Tram Stop
- Zeil Shopping Street
How To Get Here
Because One Night is Never Enough
Terms & Conditions
© 2016 Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc
Soccer & Live Music
From the Sheraton Frankfurt Congress Hotel you can easily walk to the Commerzbank Arena. Visit a thrilling Bundeslige soccer game of Frankfurt's local soccer team Eintracht Frankfurt. Music fans will be impressed by live music in Frankfurt's biggest open air location.
Have a look at the event calender here of the Commerzbank Arena.
Golf next to the City Forest
The Frankfurt city forest is next to the Sheraton Frankfurt Congress Hotel and one of the biggest city forests in Germany. It is criss-crossed by a 450 km hiking network - perfect for sportsmen.
The Frankfurter Golf Club e.V. is located at the edge of the city forest and can easily be reached from our frankfurt hotel. Founded in 1913, it is one of the most traditional clubs in Germany which also hosted international and national championships.
Culture & Art
At the Frankfurt Museum Embankment along the Main river one museum follows the other. No other city hast so many important museums in direct neighborhood to each other. The most popular one among them is probably the Städel Museum, exhibiting art from more than 700 years. Also the SCHIRN KUNSTHALLE has come to international fame and prestige with its exhibitions of modern art.
Because of the location at the riverbanks of the Main river, a visit of the museums can easily be combined with a walk along the Main.